Pages

Highlighted text

If you click on any of the highlighted text when you're reading the blog it will take you to the thing it is talking about. Usually in my blog it takes you to some of my photographs which illustrate what I'm saying. Sometimes it might be a link to a site which I think is worth checking out.

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Just a little something

One of my 99 pence EBay purchases arrived today.  


I am sorry for the poor quality photograph I am being lazy and using my iPad rather than my camera.  


I trawled all over Wentworth Court and decided I couldn't find just the right spot for it, so I have (temporarily) stuck it to the inner door of the basement as a reminder of what this house is about.  It is like a warm full stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.