Pages

Highlighted text

If you click on any of the highlighted text when you're reading the blog it will take you to the thing it is talking about. Usually in my blog it takes you to some of my photographs which illustrate what I'm saying. Sometimes it might be a link to a site which I think is worth checking out.

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Flying Visit

I paid a flying visit to my Wentworth for Christmas.  The couple of weeks did include a Christmas break at home and visitors and some gardening but I managed to squeeze in a little Doll's House playing.  For Wentworth it consisted of doing some dusting and general tidying ... a woman's work is never done ...  and adding a couple of bits and bobs.  The most important of these was 'hanging' the pictures I'd taken home.  I then decided that as it is pretty close to finished I ought to do a set of room pictures.  That said there may be changes ahead.  I noticed items which might work better in LTP and be replaced by something else, such as the wash stand in the bathroom which I haven't plumbed in yet for the modern house and other bits of furniture and vases of flowers.  I don't think either of these properties will remain static for very long in my care.  For the moment if you want to have a look at the nearly finished product I have posted about two dozen pictures in the photo album....  Wentworth Court Contents    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.