Pages

Highlighted text

If you click on any of the highlighted text when you're reading the blog it will take you to the thing it is talking about. Usually in my blog it takes you to some of my photographs which illustrate what I'm saying. Sometimes it might be a link to a site which I think is worth checking out.

Saturday 16 April 2011

Leeds Doll's House & Miniatures Fair

On 16th April we went to Pudsey, Leeds for a Doll's House Fair.  Again a lot of the stuff was pretty much as usual.  There were two or three stalls which I hadn't seen before but were way out of my price range - sadly.  


I've made a note of a couple of them just in case I ever win the Lottery.


Hearth and Home - kitchen ranges, sinks and for me the most wonderful fireplaces - I still need three and can't fins any I like within my budget.


Stokesay Ware - just the very best in ceramics.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.